- must be registered in course 3 or 4
- helps students acquire SNHD apprenticeship card
- CDC Bloodborne Pathogen Certification
- course 3 and 4 prerequisite
If you would like to apprentice at NPMUA, this is our 6-month apprentice option. You must currently be enrolled in one of our fundamental microblading or permanent makeup programs or have completed one of our previously. You may take our certification programs and choose to apprentice with us or elsewhere.
Apprenticeship card, Bloodborne Pathogen certification and program set up.
This program will walk you through getting your Southern Nevada Health District (SNHD) apprenticeship card, Bloodborne Pathogen Certification. We provide you your mentor number and SNHD apprenticeship documents under your mentor.
- bloodborne pathogen certification
- SNHD apprenticeship documents
- study material for SNHD test
- supervised in clinic live model work
- hands on in clinic training post microblading or permanent makeup fundamental theory program completion
- experience verification document to obtain SNHD microblading or permanent makeup body art card
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 70
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes